Tickle my socks!
I've spent the best Sunday in the year. It's so much more than I expected.
After thinking about going for Fish Spa for the past few months, I managed to convince my parents to take action.
I've seen the most beautiful sky today and not forgetting the beautiful stretch of road and those surrounding the roads. I'm so going to drive there once I get license on the 19th Dec'08. You will never expect to see those scenery there, it's peaceful. Oh, by the way, I'm referring to the 'rural' area of Singapore, Lim Chu Kang. On the way there, we seem to be lost so we drop by the Goat Farm and the Dragonfuit farm. Upon checking the map, we finally reached the Qian Hu Fish Farm. So lovely, someday I'll bring my children there to play and experience and take a good look.
Passion fruit and ugly me.

Pineapple!

At the fish spa pond, super ticklish! But I love the fish nibble all the dead skin away. Happy! Haha. I just want to go there more often.
Perhaps we can go there for Christmas!
Speaking of that, I've got to know what my first Christmas present to be. =) I just love Christmas, I'll get to spend with my darlings and loads of talks and photos. I just love them much. Been 7 years, though we meet so much less than before, our annual Christmas always stands.
I think I know what I want in my life, THINK, but I'm sure once I get started and pursue it. Will not forgo any of it. But I'll strive for it. Sometimes in the years of growing up, you begin to lose yourself to many things, you lose your to the worldly possessions and to those who influence you. But when you have look past that, you will realise that there's nothing too hard and you should stick to what you've always wanted.
Loved and take care.
After thinking about going for Fish Spa for the past few months, I managed to convince my parents to take action.
I've seen the most beautiful sky today and not forgetting the beautiful stretch of road and those surrounding the roads. I'm so going to drive there once I get license on the 19th Dec'08. You will never expect to see those scenery there, it's peaceful. Oh, by the way, I'm referring to the 'rural' area of Singapore, Lim Chu Kang. On the way there, we seem to be lost so we drop by the Goat Farm and the Dragonfuit farm. Upon checking the map, we finally reached the Qian Hu Fish Farm. So lovely, someday I'll bring my children there to play and experience and take a good look.
Passion fruit and ugly me.
Pineapple!
At the fish spa pond, super ticklish! But I love the fish nibble all the dead skin away. Happy! Haha. I just want to go there more often.
Perhaps we can go there for Christmas!
Speaking of that, I've got to know what my first Christmas present to be. =) I just love Christmas, I'll get to spend with my darlings and loads of talks and photos. I just love them much. Been 7 years, though we meet so much less than before, our annual Christmas always stands.
I think I know what I want in my life, THINK, but I'm sure once I get started and pursue it. Will not forgo any of it. But I'll strive for it. Sometimes in the years of growing up, you begin to lose yourself to many things, you lose your to the worldly possessions and to those who influence you. But when you have look past that, you will realise that there's nothing too hard and you should stick to what you've always wanted.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home